Myself and my wife are very active in fundraising and humanitarian work. In this day and age its easy to lose sight in the importance of helping those in need. Through my travel and work I get to experience many things and my wife works closely with Amnesty International in the UK as a campaign organiser and moderator of our local Amnesty International Facebook group where she regular gives speeches and spreads awareness.
Earlier this year myself and my wife was involved in a fundraising convoy to bring aid and support to the refugees in the French Calais camp known as the ‘Jungle’. We spent time at the Calais distribution centre observing how it operated and helping to organise and raise awareness. We spent time in the ‘Jungle’ meeting and speaking to those effected and continue to be involved.
Later in the year we organised a fundraising charity to donate to a children’s orphanage based in Thessaloniki, Greece. We was able to raise over £1700 which we travelled to Thessaloniki to deliver personally. The money raised enabled the orphanage to purchase two new computers and have much needed repair work done to their orphanage.
We continue to be very active in our fundraising and humanitarian work. If you would like to support us please consider subscribing to the site, links can be found on the top right hand menu. Thank you!
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland