derelict

Belgium Urbex Maison Radio sad abandoned house with wedding photo and collection of radios

Maison Radio in Belgium is a small detached unassuming and modest abandoned house on a quiet Belgium street. Inside are the memories, possessions and photos from years gone by.

On the walls hang their wedding photos and photos of their children?

Rooms are littered with the clothing and sentimental belongings.

And throughout the house are old fashioned wireless radios in almost every room. A time warp from the 1970’s.

Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio

Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio

Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio

Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio
Belgium Urbex Maison Radio

Abandoned School | Jameah Islameah School of terror | Urban Exploration

For years people living near the former 100-room convent in a quiet village have wondered what goes on behind the walls of the strange, Gothic building that was falling into disrepair.

Since 1992 it has been owned by a Muslim charity which in 2003 turned part of the building into an independent Muslim school for boys, the Jameah Islameah School that did little to integrate itself with the villagers.

A report by Ofsted inspectors sheds little light on the Jameah Islameah School, which is set within 54 acres of countryside. They found it had only nine pupils.

In 2003 or 2004 the school was allegedly used for an Islamic themed camping trip, at which hate preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed lectured.

Bakri would later claim the activities at the camp included lectures on Islam, football, and paintballing.

In September 2006 up to 100 anti-terror cops raided the school’s buildings and grounds. After arrests many cars were left behind in the grounds and the school was left abandoned.

Sussex Police held a cordon around the site for 24 days in an operation that cost more than one million pounds.

In 2007 a court heard that terror camp leader Atilla Ahmet sang a song with the lyrics “come Mr Taliban, come and bomb England” to pupils.

It was said that students sang the lyrics, which continued “before the daylight come, you wanna see 10 Downing Street done, Hey Mr Taliban, boom, boom, boom. Come bomb England. Allah willing, it will be done” with Ahmet to the tune of The Banana Boat Song.

In 2008 Ahmet was jailed for six years and 11 months after pleading guilty to three charges of soliciting to murder.

Buried in the pages of testimonies given by al-Qaeda suspects held at Guantanamo Bay are references to terror training camps held within the Jameah Islameah School’s grounds.

Please subscribe for more videos. More info and hi-res photos at http://hdrphoto.co.uk

Taliban school of Terror - Temple of the Taliban
Taliban school of Terror – Temple of the Taliban
Taliban school of Terror - Temple of the Taliban
Taliban school of Terror – Temple of the Taliban
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror

School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror

Taliban school of Terror revisited - Chapel of doom
Taliban school of Terror revisited – Chapel of doom
Taliban school of Terror revisited - Outside Convent
Taliban school of Terror revisited – Outside Convent
School of Terror - Chapel
School of Terror – Chapel

Taliban school of Terror - Attic Window
Taliban school of Terror – Attic Window

Abandoned Hospital the Cambridge Military Hospital

Urban decay and peeling paint. The Cambridge Military Hospital opened its doors to patients in 1879. The name Cambridge came from His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge who was the Commander-in-Chief of the Army at the time. The hospital was built on a hill because current clinical thinking at the time thought that the wind would sweep away any infection and clean the air. The CMH was famed for its supposedly mile long corridor, with self contained wards and rooms branching off on either side.

It was hoped that this design would reduce cross infection. The Louise Margaret Hospital opened in 1898 and eventually changed its name and purpose in 1958 to become the Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital, caring solely for mothers and babies. The CMH was used throughout its years to house casualties from the majority of the wars this country has seen; from the first world war upto the first gulf war. The Cambridge Military Hospital closed down in 1996. Many factors were given as the reason for its closure; cost to maintain, efficiency and asbestos were among them.

Cambridge Military Hospital
Cambridge Military Hospital
LLMH - Theatre Corridor
LLMH – Theatre Corridor
LLMH - Blackout
LLMH – Blackout

LMMH - Switch
LMMH – Switch
LMMH - Peeling Paint and open doors
LMMH – Peeling Paint and open doors
LMMH - The lights are on
LMMH – The lights are on

lmmh - peeltastic with correction
lmmh – peeltastic with correction
CMH - Hospital
CMH – Hospital
CMH - Lonely Ward
CMH – Lonely Ward

Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital - Bathroom
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital – Bathroom
LMMH - Peeling Paint
LMMH – Peeling Paint
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital - The Bleeding Doors
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital – The Bleeding Doors

Cambridge Military Hospital - Corridor Lamps
Cambridge Military Hospital – Corridor Lamps
CMH - Admin Corridor
CMH – Admin Corridor
CMH - Hospital
CMH – Hospital

Steep House abandoned Potters manor UK

Steep House / Potters Manor House was built in 1904. The last inhabitants were a family of artisans and potters and for some reason, that we will probably never know, left the house with all its contents including many paintings and full wardrobes of clothes. Over the years the house has suffered from looting, pillaging and vandalism.

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Lillesden school for girls

Lillesden School for Girls occupies what used to be the Lillesden Estate Mansion, built at the estate (south of Hawkhurst) by the banker Edward Loyd, who co-founded the Loyd Entwistle & Co bank, which later became the District Bank and ultimately the National Westminster (Natwest). Loyd had Lillesden Mansion built after he married Caroline Louisa Foster on the 12th March 1846 at Ashton-on-Mersey. He bought the Lillesden estate at Hawkhurst, Kent in 1853 and built the mansion, finished in 1855.

Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls

Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls

Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls

Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls
Lillesden School for girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...