Please share on social media and please subscribe for more videos like this one!
Great Tew Manor was originally built around 1730, with extensions added in 1834 and 1856. Shortly after the First World War the owner died and the house was left empty until the 1960s. A further period of neglect in the 80s left most of the house uninhabitable.
This grand Oxfordshire manor was once home to a 10th Century Archbishop of Canterbury, but now contains little more than empty rooms and forgotten memories.