urban exploring

Abandoned School | Jameah Islameah School of terror | Urban Exploration

For years people living near the former 100-room convent in a quiet village have wondered what goes on behind the walls of the strange, Gothic building that was falling into disrepair.

Since 1992 it has been owned by a Muslim charity which in 2003 turned part of the building into an independent Muslim school for boys, the Jameah Islameah School that did little to integrate itself with the villagers.

A report by Ofsted inspectors sheds little light on the Jameah Islameah School, which is set within 54 acres of countryside. They found it had only nine pupils.

In 2003 or 2004 the school was allegedly used for an Islamic themed camping trip, at which hate preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed lectured.

Bakri would later claim the activities at the camp included lectures on Islam, football, and paintballing.

In September 2006 up to 100 anti-terror cops raided the school’s buildings and grounds. After arrests many cars were left behind in the grounds and the school was left abandoned.

Sussex Police held a cordon around the site for 24 days in an operation that cost more than one million pounds.

In 2007 a court heard that terror camp leader Atilla Ahmet sang a song with the lyrics “come Mr Taliban, come and bomb England” to pupils.

It was said that students sang the lyrics, which continued “before the daylight come, you wanna see 10 Downing Street done, Hey Mr Taliban, boom, boom, boom. Come bomb England. Allah willing, it will be done” with Ahmet to the tune of The Banana Boat Song.

In 2008 Ahmet was jailed for six years and 11 months after pleading guilty to three charges of soliciting to murder.

Buried in the pages of testimonies given by al-Qaeda suspects held at Guantanamo Bay are references to terror training camps held within the Jameah Islameah School’s grounds.

Please subscribe for more videos. More info and hi-res photos at http://hdrphoto.co.uk

Taliban school of Terror - Temple of the Taliban
Taliban school of Terror – Temple of the Taliban
Taliban school of Terror - Temple of the Taliban
Taliban school of Terror – Temple of the Taliban
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror

School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror
School of Terror

Taliban school of Terror revisited - Chapel of doom
Taliban school of Terror revisited – Chapel of doom
Taliban school of Terror revisited - Outside Convent
Taliban school of Terror revisited – Outside Convent
School of Terror - Chapel
School of Terror – Chapel

Taliban school of Terror - Attic Window
Taliban school of Terror – Attic Window

Urban Exploration | The Art In Decay | Creepy Abandoned Buildings

Highlights of my urban exploration (urbex) over the last decade exploring abandoned sites around the UK, Europe (Italy, France, Belgium etc), Ukraine (Chernobyl and Pripyat) and the USA (NYC, Detroit).

Exploring many urban abandoned manors, chateaus, houses, castles to abandoned urban industrial decay. Abandoned Asylums and Sanatoriums.

Urban exploration in Pyestock, Bull Manor, Severalls, HF6, Chateau Noisy, non plus ultra sammezzano castle etc

Urban exploration often shortened as urbex, UE, bexing, urbexing is the exploration of man-made structures, usually abandoned buildings or not usually seen components of the man-made environment.

Bull Manor Furhouse - Let the music do the talking
Bull Manor Furhouse – Let the music do the talking
Whittingham Asylum - Suitcases on the stage
Whittingham Asylum – Suitcases on the stage
St Johns Asylum Lincoln - Honeycomb Corridor
St Johns Asylum Lincoln – Honeycomb Corridor
Bass Maltings - Group shot on the staircase
Bass Maltings – Group shot on the staircase

Pool Park Psychiatric Hospital - Staircase
Pool Park Psychiatric Hospital – Staircase
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital - The Bleeding Doors
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital – The Bleeding Doors
Silverlands Orphanage - Decay
Silverlands Orphanage – Decay
Welcome to the Church of St Agnes
Welcome to the Church of St Agnes

St Agnes Church - Where is God
St Agnes Church – Where is God
Seminary for Priests
Seminary for Priests
Chernobyl Ferris Wheel
Chernobyl Ferris Wheel
Eastwood Theatre Standing room only
Eastwood Theatre Standing room only

Lincoln Lunatic Asylum Staircase closer
Lincoln Lunatic Asylum Staircase closer
Church of Decay
Church of Decay
chateau noisy front
chateau noisy front
waiting room only
waiting room only

Abandoned Hospital the Cambridge Military Hospital

Urban decay and peeling paint. The Cambridge Military Hospital opened its doors to patients in 1879. The name Cambridge came from His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge who was the Commander-in-Chief of the Army at the time. The hospital was built on a hill because current clinical thinking at the time thought that the wind would sweep away any infection and clean the air. The CMH was famed for its supposedly mile long corridor, with self contained wards and rooms branching off on either side.

It was hoped that this design would reduce cross infection. The Louise Margaret Hospital opened in 1898 and eventually changed its name and purpose in 1958 to become the Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital, caring solely for mothers and babies. The CMH was used throughout its years to house casualties from the majority of the wars this country has seen; from the first world war upto the first gulf war. The Cambridge Military Hospital closed down in 1996. Many factors were given as the reason for its closure; cost to maintain, efficiency and asbestos were among them.

Cambridge Military Hospital
Cambridge Military Hospital
LLMH - Theatre Corridor
LLMH – Theatre Corridor
LLMH - Blackout
LLMH – Blackout

LMMH - Switch
LMMH – Switch
LMMH - Peeling Paint and open doors
LMMH – Peeling Paint and open doors
LMMH - The lights are on
LMMH – The lights are on

lmmh - peeltastic with correction
lmmh – peeltastic with correction
CMH - Hospital
CMH – Hospital
CMH - Lonely Ward
CMH – Lonely Ward

Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital - Bathroom
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital – Bathroom
LMMH - Peeling Paint
LMMH – Peeling Paint
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital - The Bleeding Doors
Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital – The Bleeding Doors

Cambridge Military Hospital - Corridor Lamps
Cambridge Military Hospital – Corridor Lamps
CMH - Admin Corridor
CMH – Admin Corridor
CMH - Hospital
CMH – Hospital

Steep House abandoned Potters manor UK

Steep House / Potters Manor House was built in 1904. The last inhabitants were a family of artisans and potters and for some reason, that we will probably never know, left the house with all its contents including many paintings and full wardrobes of clothes. Over the years the house has suffered from looting, pillaging and vandalism.

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor
Steep House abandoned Potters manor

Sheffield crown courts photography

Sheffield Old Town Hall stands in central Sheffield, England. The building was commissioned to replace Sheffield’s first town hall, which had opened in 1700 to a design by William Renny. This first structure stood by the parish church, on a site with little prospect for extension. The Old Town Hall was built in 1807–8 by Charles Watson, and was designed to house not only the Town Trustees but also the Pettyand Quarter Sessions. The initial building was a five-bay structure fronting Castle Street, but it was extended in 1833 and again in 1866 by William Flockton (1804-1864) of Sheffield and his partner for the project, Abbott; the most prominent feature was the new central clock tower over a new main entrance that reoriented the building to Waingate.

At the same time, the building’s courtrooms were linked by underground passages to the neighbouring Sheffield Police Offices. The first Town Council was elected in 1843 and took over the lease of the Town Trustees’ hall in 1866. The following year, the building was extensively renovated, with a clock tower designed by Flockton & Abbott being added. By the 1890s, the building had again become too small, and the current Sheffield Town Hall was built further south. The Old Town Hall was again extended in 1896-7, by the renamed Flockton, Gibbs & Flockton, and became Sheffield Crown Court and Sheffield High Court. In the 1990s, these courts moved to new premises, and since at least 1997 to present, the building remains disused. In 2007, it was named by the Victorian Society as one of their top ten buildings most at-risk.

Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex

Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex

Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex

Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex
Sheffield crown courts urbex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...